Adam A. Cruz – Associate
Attorney Adam A. Cruz joined Cramer & Anderson as a Litigation Associate in the summer of 2022 and works closely with Partners Chris Sochacki and Kent Mancini on general litigation, personal injury, and civil cases in litigation or heading into litigation.
A graduate of Western New England University School of Law, Attorney Cruz was attracted to the law in part through undergraduate studies in the Law and Society. He has a passion for how the theory of law is applied in a practical sense to help someone resolve an issue in an optimal way.
Attorney Cruz previously worked as a staff trial attorney providing litigation defense to a large insurer and its clients in both personal and commercial liability cases. The experience gave him a deep understanding of how insurance companies operate and how insurance adjusters think.
Additionally, Attorney Cruz is licensed to practice in the Mohegan and Mashantucket Pequot Nation tribal courts, where he developed “personal respect” for Native American tribes and the struggle they have historically endured.
Based in the firm’s Litchfield office, Attorney Cruz and his wife moved to Goshen to be closer to her family, which has lived in town for generations and guides the Jams and Jellies Committee for the Goshen Fair, held on Labor Day weekend.
Admitted to Bar:
- Connecticut (2017)
- Federal District Court of Connecticut (2020)
- Mashantucket Pequot Nation Tribal Court (2019)
- Mohegan Gaming Disputes Court and Tribal Court (2019)
- Western New England University School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Western New England University (B.A., Law and Society, 2013)
Honors: Presidential Scholarship. Andrew J Mulcahy Leadership Award
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Hispanic Bar Association
- Litchfield County Bar Association