Cramer & Anderson Senior Partner Josh Weinshank is a panelist for Navigating Your Senior Years, being presented by RVNAhealth from 6 to 8 p.m. May 16 at the New Milford Public Library.
“Come join RVNAhealth and expert panel partners to discuss and answer your questions about preparing for and navigating the senior years,” RVNAhealth says in its invitation for the free event. “Bring your questions … here’s some to get you started!”
- How can we prepare financially for the costs of aging?
- How can we maintain our physical and mental health as we age?
- What legal considerations should we be aware of as we plan for our senior years?
- How can we stay socially engaged and connected in our communities as we age?
- What are the options for long-term care, and how do we choose the right one for our needs?
- What technology and digital tools are available to help seniors live independently?
- How can we plan for end-of-life care and ensure our wishes are respected?
- How can we navigate the healthcare system and advocate for our own care?
The facilitator for the panel discussion is Cindy Merritt of RVNAhealth, LCSW, ACHP-SW. In addition to Attorney Weinshank, the panelists include:
- Keri Linardi, RN, BSN, PHN, CHPCA – RVNAhealth Chief Clinical Officer
- Melissa Woodhouse, RRT, MOT, OTR/L, CDP – RVNAhealth Director of StayingWELL Non-Medical Services
- Sarah Johnson – Community Liaison, Candlewood Valley Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Jasmin Marie J. Ducusin-Jaras – Director of Senior Services, New Milford Senior Center
The May 16 panel discussion is part of a Business Seminar & Networking Series presented by the Corporation for New Milford Economic Development, the Greater New Milford Chamber of Commerce, New Milford Public Library, and Western CT SCORE.
About Attorney Weinshank
Attorney Weinshank, the Fairfield County Trust and Estate Planning and Administration Group Leader for Cramer & Anderson, advises clients on ways to preserve and create intergenerational wealth by addressing their tax and personal concerns effectively and efficiently.
Estate Planning considers clients’ entire portfolios and goals as Attorney Weinshank works to implement strategies to reduce estate and gift taxes, as well as addressing income tax concerns through the management of capital gains and appreciation of assets.
Community-minded activism and service are priorities for Attorney Weinshank, who is also Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors for the Danbury Hospital and New Milford Hospital Foundation, as well as the Norwalk Hospital Foundation
In 2021, Attorney Weinshank also was named a corporator for Union Savings Bank, the $2.7 billion mutual bank headquartered in Danbury, and in the spring of 2022 he joined the Board of Directors of Meals on Wheels of Ridgefield. He is also a Director of the Kermit & Patricia Adler Foundation Inc.
In Ridgefield, where Attorney Weinshank lives with his wife, Steffani, and their daughters, he is a member of the Development Committee of RVNAhealth and former member of the Finance Committee, and has served on the Board of the Ridgefield Playhouse, as well as its Finance Committee.
To learn more about Attorney Weinshank, see his website profile page. He may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (203) 403-4005.