What We’re Thinking

Protecting Your Zoning Permit in Connecticut Towns and Cities

You want to build a residential house in a residential zone in your town. You need a zoning permit from the Zoning Enforcement Officer. You fill out the application, meet all the necessary requirements, and the zoning permit to build your house is issued by the Zoning Enforcement Officer.  Is that the end of your […]