Kim E. Nolan- Partner
Kim E. Nolan is a partner in the Danbury office of Cramer and Anderson. Nolan’s diversified practice focuses on:
- Commercial litigation
- Municipal litigation, with an emphasis on municipal tax appeals and zoning issues
- Representation of landlords and property managers in residential and commercial evictions and lease enforcement
- Advising municipal housing authorities and private landlords and property managers on landlord-tenant issues
- Representation of individuals who have been injured
- Personal injury defense
- Representation of buyers, sellers, borrowers and lending institutions in residential and commercial real estate transactions.
Nolan graduated from Norwich University, Northfield, VT, in 1972 and received a commission as a second lieutenant in the United States Army Reserve. Nolan received his law degree in 1976 from Vermont Law School, South Royalton, VT. After graduating law school, Nolan entered active duty to attend the U.S. Army Quartermaster School in Fort Lee, VA. After successfully completing this training, he served in the Army Reserves and was honorably discharged as a captain in 1980.
Nolan was admitted to the Connecticut bar in 1977 and the Federal District Court in 1986. He is a member of the Connecticut Trial lawyers Association as well as the Connecticut and Danbury Bar Associations. Nolan was appointed an attorney trial referee and fact finder/arbitrator by the Judicial Branch of the State of Connecticut in 1991 to hear cases in the Superior Court and he has served in that role since his appointment. Nolan also served as a Special Master in the Civil Settlement Initiative at the Danbury Superior Court.
Nolan was raised in Danbury where he attended local schools. He and his wife, Therese, reside in Redding, CT.
- Vermont Law School, South Royalton, VT (J.D., 1976)
- Norwich University, Northfield, VT (B.A., English, 1972)
- Connecticut, 1977
- US District Court, District of Connecticut, 1986
Jessica Cavalier is Attorney Nolan’s paralegal. She may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 744-1234 x 152.