Neal D. White, Jr.- Partner
Neal D. White, Jr. is a partner in Cramer & Anderson’s Litchfield Office, practicing in the areas of residential and commercial real estate, estate planning, will and trust drafting, probate administration, business formation and planning, foreclosure, landlord/tenant matters and litigation.
Before joining Cramer & Anderson, he practiced law with the firm of Litwin, Asman & White, PC in Bantam, Connecticut. Attorney White is also a former corporate tax consultant for both KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, in addition to being a former certified public accountant.
Attorney White is a life-long resident of Litchfield County. He was raised in the Town of Litchfield, graduated from Litchfield High School in 1989 and currently resides in Goshen, Connecticut with his family.
Barbara Veillette has been Attorney White’s legal assistant since 2004, handling all aspects of his practice. She has an in-depth knowledge of the real estate closing process and interacts with his clients daily. Barbara can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (860) 567-8718 x 221.
Admitted to Bar:
• 1997 – Connecticut
• 1998 – Massachusetts, U.S. Tax Court
• 2002 – U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
• University of Miami School of Law (LL.M. in Taxation, 1998)
• Quinnipiac University School of Law (J.D., 1997)
• University of Miami (B.B.A. in Accounting, 1993)
Professional Associations & Membership:
• Litchfield County Bar Association, Member
• Connecticut Bar Association, Real Property & Tax Sections, Member
• Union Savings Bank Advisory Committee, Member
• Town of Goshen, Inland-Wetlands Commission (2017 – present)
• Town of Goshen, Planning & Zoning Commission, Commissioner-Alternate (2008 – 2013)
• Woodridge Lake Property Owners’ Association, Finance Committee Member (2006)